Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PJ DAY! and I should really get my luck up!

I haven't blogged in a couple days so I'm going to fill you in! yesturday was PJ day at my high school we all had to wear our PJ's and bring a stuffed animal to show school spirit! It was quite fun! I enjoyed it, My vice principal made it even better she told me and my friends if she caught us with out our stuffed animals were suspended or we got a DT xD GREAT DAY!

For today, well I could have had a better day! I don't no how I got so much bad luck! I'm sure I played all my cards right! it all started this morning! in Art class when the cosmetology teacher came in and asked "who wants their nails done,we need 3 girls" so me and my 2 friends raised our hands and the girl I got to do my nails SUCKED! she did worse then I usually do! and I'm not even in that class!. Later, After school! I had a doctors appointment and found out that I have this gland disease! in my arm pit of all places! and there going to give me antibiotics! 2 pills 4 times a day! *sigh* but the worst case scenario is that they will have to inject steroids and that could cause child bareing problems for me in the future! D= I don't want that!O did I mention It's permanent! AHH. After the doctors appointment we went and picked up dinner! which was good until my grandfather! dropped a pill on the floor .when I have a new puppy 4 months old! *awe* luckily I spotted it right before my puppy *swiped* it! that could have been bad! I would have lost another dog! (but that's another story). and to make things worse! I have this Math final project to do and I had my plan all neat and tidy then BAAM! my dog ripped it and ate it! I had to start all over! *sigh* what a day! I guess I should be keeping my eye out for lucky pennies on the street more frequently! Question of the day! Are any of you Superstitious!?

No comments:

Post a Comment