Popular Posts

Thursday, January 13, 2011

WOW its been like forever! =O

Gosh! I haven't blogged in a long time! the holidays can be CRAZZY!  =) What did everyone get for Christmas? I got lots probably my most exciting gift was a digital camera! I take way to many pictures... =D ..and for New Years well after having a BLAST on Christmas day playing x-box kinect with the fam all day long! I just had to watch movies with them! until midnight! we've been carrying that tradition for awhile! lets keep it up! we watched Step up 3,Grown ups,The other guys and Salt! INTENSE! but when I got back to school after Christmas break I think I was the only one glad to be back! I have to admit I missed it! =) Finals are coming up =O its soooo nerve racking! but I have a pretty good study schedule that I'm following pretty well! but I cant wait for next semester! 2 of my better subjects! YES! social and language! can't wait Science and Math are so not my fave! out off the 4 main ones! its time for a fresh start everyone! Happy New years <3 Heart to Art

No comments:

Post a Comment